Few countries have the potential to completely shape their own destiny quite like Georgia – the plucky Eurasian nation that has shrugged off decades of Soviet influence and is now on the verge of joining NATO – and quite possibly the European Union as well.
Why Choose Georgia For Residency?
Why indeed? To the uninitiated, Georgia would appear to be something of a relic from the days of the Eastern Bloc, much like former Soviet state neighbors Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan, with as much chance of EU membership as either. However, in reality Georgia has much more in common with close neighbor Armenia than those countries. Both are staunchly Christian, and both consider themselves “Western”, even though geographically they are situated in Eurasia.
During the Soviet era, Moscow considered Georgia and Ukraine Russian sovereign soil, and as a result, even after the Soviet Union’s 1989 collapse, it took many years for Georgia to shrug of the mentality of their former communist occupants. It wasn’t until the now legendary “Rose Revolution” of 2003 that saw the Georgian people finally revolt – albeit peacefully – against what appeared to be a system of staged parliamentary elections so as to ensure a communist-style ruler to continue with a Soviet-style government.
In 2003, the Georgian people ousted president Eduard Shevardnadze and instead held their own presidential and parliamentary elections, which eventually saw the United National Movement emerge as the dominant ruling party. Following the Rose Revolution, Georgia has maintained a rigorous pro-Western foreign policy, and declared its aims of European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
Needless to say, since 2003 the Georgian economy has been on an upward trajectory. Despite its relatively small size (Georgia has a land mass of 69,700 km2 and a population of 3.72 million of which 1.1 million live in the capital city Tbilisi) per capita is among the strongest in Eastern Europe/Eurasia.
Can Georgia Become Part Of The EU?
The Western powers – NATO in particular – are keen for Georgia to maintain and even strengthen Georgia’s position as an ally. In a way, strategically Georgia are not dissimilar to Israel in terms of location. Israel sits proudly at the heart of the Middle East, a Jewish state in a Muslim region, aided significantly by US money and weaponry. Georgia literally border Russia, so if Georgia were to become a member of NATO, and ultimately the European Union, it would be something of a “black-eye” for Russia’s leader Vladimir Putin, but one he would have no choice but to accept.
As mentioned earlier, Georgia are in a similar position to immediate neighbors Armenia, another small Christian nation with leanings toward the West, and another nation determined to gain EU membership. In 2011, then Georgian president Mikheil Saakashvili expressed his and his nation’s strong desire to become a European Union member state. Saakashvili continued to explicitly express his opinions on multiple occasions, all the while strengthening his country’s links with the United States, the EU and NATO. Saakashvili was succeeded in 2016 by Giorgi Margvelashvili, and in 2017 Margvelashvili, had formal meetings with Donald Tusk (both pictured above), president of the European Council and one of the most influential figures in the European Union. The meeting proved extremely positive, with Georgia emerging as a “priority country” in the views of the EU.
2ndPassports.com Georgia Permanent Residence Program
In order to become a citizen of Georgia, one would first need to gain temporary residency – normally for a period of five years – and then upon completion of this time period, become a permanent resident of Georgia. After one year of permanent residency, an individual would be able to apply for Georgian citizenship.
This process is both complex and time-consuming. However, 2ndPassports.com have their own unique and exclusive Georgia Permanent Residence Program which shaves five years off the Georgian residency process, and grants an investor immediate Georgian Permanent Residence.
Below is a basic outline the key points and benefits of this exclusive program:
- Value – 2ndPassports.com’s Georgia Permanent Residence Program is priced at €40,000
- Investment – €30,000 of the cost of the program can be taken up by a real estate investment purchase in Georgia
- 5 Years Residency – 2ndPassports.com’s Georgia Permanent Residence Program grants an investor five years of permanent residency in Georgia
- Fast Processing – Once accepted, an investor can receive their Georgian Permanent Residency Permit within just 15 days
- Georgian Driver’s License – One of the added benefits of 2ndPassports.com’s Georgia Permanent Residence Program is a brand-new, clean Georgian driver’s license in the name of the investor
- Corporate Benefits – A foreign investor looking to open their own Corporation in Georgia can do so just two days after obtaining their Permanent Residence Permit
- Banking – 2ndPassports.com’s Georgia Permanent Residence Program provides an investor with Corporate Banking facilities just two days after receipt of their Permanent Residence Permit within 2 days with either the TBC Bank or Bank Of Georgia
- Free Legal Consultation – 2ndPassports.com’s Georgia Permanent Residence Program entitles an investor to free legal consultation during and after the acquisition of a Permanent Residence Permit
- Access To Western Europe – As Georgian Permanent Residence Permit holder, an investor would have access to travel throughout Western Europe (UK and Ireland not included)
2ndPassports.com are internationally renowned as second citizenship specialists, and our goal is to find the perfect CBI (Citizenship By Investment) Investor Visa, or Permanent Residency program for people who are looking for greater freedom of movement. Many wealthy individuals from the Middle East, Asia and Africa feel that their ambitions and dreams are stifled by the restrictions brought about by both their nationality and their passport.
For these people, the acquisition of second citizenship and the subsequent ownership of a vastly more powerful passport will prove to be both life changing and life enhancing, and we have never once had a client who has regretted becoming a dual citizen. Every year thousands of foreign investors just like you take the plunge and gain second citizenship. This year, why not join them?
For more information on our Georgian Permanent Residence Program and the benefits it could bring to you, contact 2ndPassports.com today. Feel free to contact us via email, WhatsApp or Telegram. If you prefer you can chat to one of our expert representatives directly – you can call us using our encrypted phone and Skype lines. All of our contact details are listed at the top of the 2ndPassports.com homepage.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
This is a secure online application protected by SSL encryption