Germany remains one of the most important countries in the world in terms of democracy, economic power and business acumen. Germany is by far the largest nation in Western Europe in terms of size and population (81.5 million), is the wealthiest and has the strongest economy. Germany is also the most dominant nation in the E.U, making it arguably second only to the United States in terms of global influence
Germany’s global influence also runs deep in terms of ethnicity; German-American’s make up the largest percentage of citizens in the US with 50 million, yet that is only 1/3 of the total global German diaspora.
Benefits of German Citizenship
A German passport is only matched in terms of power and prestige by those of the UK and US, and instantly elevates the holder to the status of a “global citizen” no matter their original ethnicity. Here are just several of the benefits of a German passport:
- Citizenship of the Fourth Largest Economy in the World
- Citizenship of the Most Dominant Nation in Europe
- Ownership of the Most Powerful Passport on the Planet
- Access to 177 Countries Worldwide Visa-Free
- Freedom to Live and Work Anywhere in Western Europe for unlimited time
- Passport has 10 Year Validity and is Renewable For Life
- No Minimum Residency Required
Applicants are required show they have the means and capability to make an investment of â‚¬1 million into the German economy via a business project. This project must lead to the creation or maintenance of ten jobs for German citizens.
Applicants can choose which type of company to invest in, whether that be a brand new or an already established business. Successful applicants are instantly granted the same rights as German citizens.
Necessary Documents to Begin Application
- A valid passport that must have a minimum of 3 months remaining
- All relevant documents detailing the applicant’s intent to reside in Germany (2ndPassports.com will prepare these)
- A complete health insurance policy to the value of at least 30,000
- Certified documentation proving that the applicant has sufficient funds to support themselves while residing in Germany
- 2 x passport photos
- All relevant birth and marriage certificates pertaining to the applicant, spouse and dependents if applicable
Contact Us For A Free Quote
For more information or a free quote, please leave a message in the SSL encrypted box below. One of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly. You are under no obligation, and all enquiries are dealt with in the strictest confidence and with 100% privacy.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
This is a secure online application protected by SSL encryption