Guatemala is a Central American Country which offers very affordable living costs, discreet banking and a favorable tax-system. A Guatemalan passport grants its holder access to 113 countries visa-free worldwide, including East and Western Europe.
2ndPassports.com can provide applicants with a Fast Track option on Guatemalan citizenship and its passport, with receipt of both within 45 days.
Guatemalan Citizenship Application
The Guatemalan Citizenship by Investment program does not require applicants to physically reside in Guatemala for more than 21 days during their first year of residence, and 28 days over the subsequent period of two years. A minimum investment to the Guatemalan authorities of $60,000 is required as part of this program.
The documents needed to apply for Guatemalan residence are:
- The fully completed application form
- The applicant’s original passport
- Proof of legal entry into Guatemala (entry stamp in passport)
- Proof of health insurance and a documented health physical when arriving in Guatemala for the first time
- Clean criminal record certificate from the relevant authority of the applicants home country and any additional country where they may have resided for over a year
2ndPassports.com will provide its full cover service for applicants seeking either the traditional 3-year route to Guatemalan citizenship, or the Fast Track 45 day option for receipt of a Guatemalan passport.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
This is a secure online application protected by SSL encryption