Saint Lucia is a Caribbean sovereign island nation which is part of the West Indies. Saint Lucia has long been a popular tourist destination due to its stunning beaches which are ideal for all levels of diving, and its inland mountains and rainforest. Saint Lucia is also well known in the business and economic sector for its discreet banking and low taxes.
Saint Lucia has a population of 185,000. It is a Christian country and the national language is English, although many of the locals also speak Saint Lucian Creole and French.
Saint Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program
In January 2016 Saint Lucia’s Prime Minister, Dr. Kenny D. Anthony announced his country’s first ever Citizenship by Investment program. This follows other Caribbean countries who have initiated such programs to great success including Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda and St Kitts and Nevis, who opened the world’s first Citizenship by Investment program in 1984.
The announcement meant that for the first time ever, foreigner businesspeople can gain citizenship and a Saint Lucian passport via a substantial investment into the country’s economy. Applicants must be able to prove they have assets of $3,000,000 to qualify, and be prepared to make a non-refundable investment of $300,000 into an approved real estate project. The Saint Lucian government has set an initial limit of 500 applications per year for this program.
Benefits of Saint Lucia Citizenship
- Visa-free access to 121 countries worldwide
- Access to Saint Lucia’s discreet banks and low taxation
- No minimum residency requirements
- Saint Lucia passport grants the holder the right to residency in most CARICOM (Caribbean Community) member states at any time and for any duration
- Saint Lucia’s National Card
- Successful applicants also receive a Saint Lucian driver’s license
- Receipt of Saint Lucian passport and identity card within six months
- Application processed with complete discretion by 2ndPassports.com
- Initial free 2-hour consultation by phone with 2ndPassports.com
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
This is a secure online application protected by SSL encryption